If you are on a Keto Diet or a low carb diet, this is for you! If you love pizza but are watching your waist line, this is for you. If you love to eat and try different foods, this is for you, This is for everybody!
Cauliflower has so many amazing benefits, from low calories, high fiber to aiding in eye health. Here is the complete list of benefits of this amazing veggie.
- 1 tbsp of chunky garlic paste
- 1/4 cup mini sweet peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup of Pomi tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup red onions sliced
- 1/2 mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s almond mozzarella style shreds cheese alternative
- 1/2 cup red cabbage shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 lb. tiger shrimp peeled and sliced in half
- One Trader Joe’s cauliflower frozen pizza
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley chopped
Pre-heat the Oven to 450 degrees.
Cook the cauliflower pizza dough for 12 minutes at 450 degrees then flip it and cook it for an additional 12 minutes
Spread the garlic paste over the pizza dough.
Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the dough.
Spread the cheese evenly over the pizza.
Add the yellow peppers, red onions, mushroom, red cabbage, and shrimp.
Sprinkle some more cheese
Cook in the oven at 450° degrees for another 15 minutes
Sprinkle the chopped parsley, slice and serve!
Easy and quick Cauliflower Shrimp Pizza Recipe
Based on 1 Review(s)