Our son loves going to Mcdonald’s for breakfast and having a Mcgriddle. Being that we are a healthyfitfamily we knew we had to find a solution, and create a healthier copycat recipe.
According to the nutrition label, the McGriddle contains 1263 mgs of sodium, 16 grams of sugar and 22 grams of fat.
Our healthier version contains 12 grams of fat, 490 mgs of sodium, 9 grams of sugar, great macros for this delicious treat.
Healthy and Delicious, Protein Pancake Breakfast Sandwich Recipe
- 1 Box of Cinnamon Oats Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes FlapJack and Waffle Mix
- 1 Whole egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1 Organic Chicken Sausage
- 15 Lily’s Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Prepare the pancakes according to package instructions, add the baking soda.
- Scramble the eggs, and cook in a skillet, make an omelette.
- Cook the chicken sausage.
- Once all ingredients are cooked, assemble your pancake sandwich.
- Top with chocolate chips and drizzle with sugarfree syrup (optional)
Healthy and Delicious, Protein Pancake Breakfast Sandwich
Based on 1 Review(s)