1. Take the Pizza Dough and let it sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. While the pizza sets, marinate your chicken breast using pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning, grill your chicken until fully cooked, then cut into slices.
4. With a rolling pin, flatten your pizza dough until desired size is acquired, remember to leave some extra space at the edge for the cheesy crust.
5. Sprinkle some coconut flour on your board and pin to make the flattening process easier.
6. Pour in your tomato sauce in the center and with a spoon spread in a circular motion towards the edge of the pizza.
7. To form the cheesy crust take your cheese sticks , tuck them into the dough and roll the edges inward.
8. Add the cheese, then the mushrooms, then add the sliced chicken breast, then the basil
9. Cook at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
10. Cut into slices and share!