Chef Geo created this amazing recipe for Protreats, not only is it healthy, it is delicious and has 23 grams of Protein per serving, winning!!!
– 2 scoops Chocolate Brownie Protein
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
– 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
– 4 egg whites
– 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
– 4 tbs of Truvia Stevia Baking Blend
– 1/2 cup Lilys Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
– 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
– 1 Cup of Whipped Cream Fat Free
– 2 Scoops of Protein Peanut Butter Candy
– 2 tbs of Almond Milk
1.1: To Make The Crust :
– In a food processor blend all of the Crust ingredients until it forms a crumbly yet sticky paste.
– in a 9×9 square pan, pour the crust mixture onto the pan and spread and flatten to make a solid base. You can use parchment paper to flatten out the crust without having it stick to your hands
– Bake for 12 min at 350 degrees
– remove from heat and let it cool and harden
1.2: To Make The Cake :
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix together protein powder, almond
flour, baking soda, salt, Stevia, and cocoa.
3.In another bowl, mix applesauce, egg whites, and
4.Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir in
the chocolate chips.
5.Pour batter over the cooled Peanut Crust.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
7.Allow to cool slightly
1.3: Make The Frosting :
In a blender blends well all of the frosting ingredients until creamy
– place it in the refrigerator covered for 1 hr.
– Spread cooled frosting over the cake
– Top it with extra peanuts
– Cut into squares