Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Malt Shake
This Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Malt Shake taste so amazing, it will make you think you are having an unhealthy shake at a fast food joint! The kids will also love it, it taste like pure indulgence.
Halloween is only 5 days away, and we are still enjoying the pre-holiday celebrations! We really love Halloween. It is that time of year where you get to be a kid again. You can eat all the sweets you want, be whoever you want to be and scare anyone you want to scare. In our case since we are health conscious and health promoters, we love to create healthier alternatives for not only us but for our son as well.
A New killer Easy Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Malt Shake
Perfect Easy to make. New killer Easy Pumpkin Peanut Butter Protein Malt Shakeake Protein Shake for Halloween,
- 1 scoop Whey Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice
- 2 tbsp Powdered Peanut powder [PB2]
- 8 oz Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 bag Peanut Butter Malt Balls small
- sugar free whipped cream to top
- 2 each small pumpkins
Mix the first 5 ingredients plus 4 peanut butter malt balls.
2. Cut the top of your pumpkin and carve out the inside to remove the seeds and trimmings. Make sure to clean it thoroughly as you will use it as a vessel for your shake.
3. Add your shake mix inside the cleaned pumpkin. Then add the whipped cream and and add a few more malt balls for decoration.
Have you tried our Pumpkin Spice Protein Halloween Cake Recipe?