Grass Fed Meatball over Zucchini
Noodles in Mango Avocado Sauce
When purchasing red meat, we always prefer Grass Fed beef.
Grass fed meat is better for you. It is much leaner, contains triple
the amount of conjugated linoleic acids (CLAs) compared grain-finished
beef, and helps improve immunity. Grass-fed beef also has a healthier
ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids.
This delicious recipe was prepared with Grass Fed lean ground beef,
but you can substitute with ground turkey or chicken.
Meatballs makes 6
– 16 oz grass feed ground beef 95% lean
– 3 tbs of Walden Farms Barbecue Sauce
– 2 tbsp garlic paste
– 2 tbsp of diced red onions
– 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
– 2 tbsp chopped green onions.
– 2 tbsp on liquid Aminos
– 3 oz cubed mozzarella cheese part skim
– 6 large skewers
– In a food processor mix the first 7 ingredients. Then roll the meat
into a cylinder and cut it into 6 even slices.
– Take 1 slice and flatten with your hand to form a patty. Add 1
mozzarella cube and wrap around it to form a ball. Repeat for all 6.
– Take 2 skewers and add meatballs on each.
– Brush the outside with more Walden Farms BBQ Sauce.
– Grill on each side for 4 minutes and set aside.
ZUCCHINI Noodle Salad
– 1 hass avocado
– 1 lime juice
– 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
– 1/4 cup red onions
– 1/4 cup Cilantro
– 1/4 almond milk
– 3 Large Zucchini Spiralized into noodles
– 1/4 cup chopped mango
In a bullet blender mix the first 6 ingredients until smooth.
Toss it with the noodles and add some sea salt to taste.