SALMON SASHIMI BOWL
One of my all time favorite clean eats is this right here. Salmon has earned its research reputation as a health-supportive food based largely on its unusual omega-3 fatty acid content. One fascinating new area of health benefits involves the protein and amino acid content of salmon. As researchers learn more and more about salmon peptides—including SCT—we expect to see more and more potential health benefits discovered related to inflammation, including inflammation of the joints.
Want to make this simple recipe at home?
-150g or 4oz of sushi grade salmon, cubed
– 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
– 1 green onion chopped
– 1 tbsp of sesame oil
– 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese cubed
– 1/2 cup pecan brown rice
– 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
– garlic cloves
– 1/2 cup cucumbers sliced with the skin
– half a cup of diced crimini mushrooms
– whole wheat Naan bread
-In a bowl add the salmon , sesame oil and green onions and toss it. Set aside in the refrigerator.
– Cook your rice add one tablespoon of sesame oil
– In another Bowl toss the garlic and sesame oil and bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
– In another Bowl add your mushrooms and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and toss it. Bake it for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Then assemble everything as you see in the picture
Clean eating doesn’t have to be boring just creative!