Moringa has become popular as a natural leaf powder supplement, although the pods, roots, bark, flowers, seeds, and fruits are also edible. The many benefits of this nutrient packed plant are:
Beet Root Powder
Super Hot and New Super Food. Beets are packed with Nutrients,including potassium, betaine, magnesium, folate, and Vitamin C and a good dose of nitrates.
- Improve Blood Sugar Control
- Improved ED (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Antioxidant that limits free radical damage in the body.
- Improves athletic performance by boosting your stamina and muscle blood flow and recovery.
- Supports healthy blood clotting factors.
Green TeaGreen tea is also an outstanding source of antioxidants and has been shown to help prevent and fight cancer. Some of the benefits of Green Tea are:
- Green tea can assist with weight management.
- Helps control cholesterol levels.
- It protects against the nerve cell damage associated with dementia and Alzheimer's.
- Great for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and good digestive health.
Chia SeedsThese taste less super nutrient seeds are an amazing Super Food. They are originally from Mexico, and they were valued so high for its medicinal purposes they were used a monetary exchange. In Mayan language Chia means Strength. This super food has many benefits:
- Super Anti-oxidiant and anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties.
- Chia seeds have a high concentration of the plant-based omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Fiber, Chia contains about 37% fiber.
- Protein; Chia is a complete Protein, it contains all nine essential amino acids
Please rate this
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)