Turkey brie Meatballs on sesame edamame spaghetti
Turkey brie Meatballs on sesame edamame spaghetti recipe is great for all lifestyles.
- 4 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 20 oz Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1/4 Cup Brie Cheese Wax Removed
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seed
- 1 Box Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame Spaghetti
In a food processor mix the first 5 ingredients
Using a medium ice cream scoop, scoop a ball of the mix and roll into a ball. Repeat until they are all done
Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and boil for 6 minutes
In the meantime in a large pan and 2 tbsp of sesame oil bring to medium heat.
Cook the meatballs until golden brown on all sides, about 7 minutes - drain the water, add 1 tbsp of sesame oil, sesame seeds and green onions
To plate add the spaghetti, the the meat balls.