The Best Keto Friendly Spaghetti Squash Simple recipe, it is high in protein and low in carbs, great alternative to lasagna or pasta night.
Cook Squash as desired and separate stands.
2. Dice all of your veggies.
3. Saute all of your veggies in olive oil.
4. Add turkey breast.
5. Add Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
6. Continue stirring to prevent turkey from clumping, and cook until turkey is pink.
7. Add tomato sauce and broth.
8. Cover and lower heat to low. Cook for another 20 minutes.
9. In blender add ricotta cheese and egg, blend until smooth.
10. In baking dish layer the cooked squash strands all the way up the pan and press down, this is your crust.
11. Add your ricotta cheese blend on top and spread evenly.
12. Add your turkey sauce.
13. Add your cheese.
14. Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes uncovered.
15. Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.